Ozarks Amphitheater is located ¼ mile off Missouri Highway 5, from the Pier 31/Bridal Cave exit or 1 1/2 mile south from the Route 54 North Business Route 5 intersection in Camdenton. See also the location map on the “About” page of this website, or type in our address, 2629 N. Business Route 5, on your GPS device.
Purchasing tickets online through Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com is easy and convenient . Tickets may also be purchased by clicking on the desired event on the event page of this website. Tickets may be purchased in person at Bridal Cave daily from 9 to 5 and at the Ozarks Amphitheater box office (located in the main parking lot) on the day of show beginning at 10 a.m. Note that ticket sales on day of show will carry a higher cost than tickets purchased in advance. Pick up of will-call tickets is also located at the box office -a photo id is required to claim your tickets.
Ozarks Amphitheater is comprised of VIP seating, Reserved +, Reserved and General Admission seating options. Tickets are required for all persons, except children under 2 years. Please see individual concert seating charts as seating options are subject to change with each individual concert.
A variety of food and beverage vendors are available, including BBQ, hot dogs, pretzels, nachos, snacks, soft drinks, water, alcoholic beverages and more.
Debit and credit cards may be used for purchases or concessions and merchandise, except at locations that are designated as “Cash Only.” ATMs are also available for your convenience.
Sorry, once you have entered the amphitheater, we do NOT allow exit and re-entry. It is crucial that you bring everything you need with you when you come in the front gate.
All events are held “rain-or shine”. Delay or cancellation of an event will occur only if the local authorities require delay or cancellation due to extreme weather conditions or other cause. Attendees will be provided with information on resumption, rescheduling or refunding of tickets should a delay or cancellation occur.
Tailgating in the parking lot or any amphitheater property is NOTpermitted. Alcohol consumption, except within the premises of the amphitheater, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- The parking fee for all vehicles is $10- cash only.
- The main parking entrance is located on Business Route 5 ¼ mile from the off-ramp of Missouri Route 5.
- Additional general parking may be accessed from Old Route 5. Look for the “Concert Parking” sign.
- Accessible parking is located off Old Route 5, which is ½ mile south of the main parking entrance and in the main area near the entry gate.
- VIP parking is also located off Old Route 5. Look for the “VIP/Accessible Parking” sign.
- All drop off and pick up by shuttle bus, taxi, Uber, etc. is located at the Bait Shop parking lot on Old Route 5.
Generally, the parking lot opens 1 hour prior to the show time and the gates to the seating area generally open 30 minutes prior to show time. Check our website before show day for exact opening times.
- Cell phone cameras
- Small purses, bags, and drawstring backpacks (no large backpacks allowed)-bags and purses are subject to search.
- Small personal umbrellas
- The list subject to change per the artist request
- No cameras with detachable lenses
- No lawn chairs or outdoor furniture
- No recording devices
- No food or beverage
- No glass or metal containers
- No alcoholic beverages
- No drugs, except those prescribed to the attendee and required for use during the time frame of the event.
- No noise makers or laser pointers
- No weapons of any kind
- No vehicles (except those required by the disabled)
- No animals (except specially trained service dogs)
- No picnic baskets or coolers
- No radios, tape and video recorders
- No barbeque grills or other cooking devices
- No strollers
- No hula hoops
- No drones or personal aircraft of any kind
- Use of metal detection will be required for some events
- Neither venue nor security personnel will “hold” any prohibited items for later retrieval.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only. Smoking prohibited in the seating areas, walkways, restrooms, or in lines at entrances, restrooms, concession or merchandise stands.
- Uniformed ushers are available to assist you locate your seat, as well as responding to questions, complaints and requests for general assistance.
- Uniformed security personnel, Fire and Police personnel are available to assist you with any security, safety or law enforcement needs.
- Medical personnel and ambulance service are provided for all events to care for injured or ill patrons and hospital transport, if necessary.
- Lost and found - If you lose an item during the concert, please inform an usher. Found items are taken to concession stands. After the event found items will be retained at the amphitheater office. Please call our office at 573-346-0000 to report a lost item. The amphitheater is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Not seeing your answer here? Please contact us: Events@Ozarksamphitheter.com
2629 NORTH BUSINESS ROUTE 5
CAMDENTON, MO 65020